Cassette fan coils Canada Menergy
Wall/Ceiling-Mounted Fan Coil Unit Series
Server Service offers the installation of cassette fan coils. Wall and cassette fan coil looks like split-system. The main difference is the operational concept of heat exchanger. It is installed inside fan coil and operates with the use of water or antifreeze liquid. Split systems operate on freon that significantly complicates the installation and disimproves environmental safety.
ceiling models of cassette fan coils are mounted, as a rule, in hung ceiling. However, in order to carry out the installation of fan coils, it is necessary to have special knowledgeю That’s why, the installation of such equipment must be implemented by experienced and professional specialists. Otherwise, it will damage the facing and construction of the building.
- High quality noise insulation is provided with the use of modern materials, from which fan coils are made.
- Cassette fan coils have also centrifugal fan, the main purpose of which is the increase of air flow passing through the heat exchanger.
- Coil pipe is copper pipe with double-sided ribs. Working pressure is about 1,6 mPa.
- Cassette fan coils have the possibility of remote control.
- Compact size.
- Cassette fan coils are environmentally friendly. They don’t use Freon and coolant.
The table below will help you to select the necessary equipment. If you have the difficulties with the equipment selection, just call Server Service company and you will get all necessary information from the experts at their job.
Ceiling Cassette Type FCU/Cassette fan coil
|Heating capacity (W)||2800||4100||5400||6800||8100||10800||13500||16200|
|Power consumption (W)||40||45||50||55||100||110||120||130|
|Water consumption (kg/h)||370||465||620||775||930||1239||1548||1857|
|Water resistance (kPa)||6||8||16||24||32||10||20||30|
|Fan& Motor||Type||Centrifugal type|
|Number of fans||1|
|Number of motors||1|
|Coil pipe||Type||Copper pipes with double-sided ribs|
|Weight of board (kg)||2.5||2.5||2.5||2.5||4||4||4||4|
|Pipe at inlet/outlet||RC3/4″(DN20)/RC3/4″(DN20)|
|Drain pipe (mm)||￠26|
|Size of board(mm)||650*650*30||890*890*40||950*950*50|
|Coil pipe/Space of rib||￠9.52*δ0.35/ 1.8mm||￠9.52*δ0.35/ 1.8mm|
- Cooling conditions: indoor air temperature on a dry/wet thermometer 27℃(80.6℉)/19℃(66.2℉);
Water temperature at inlet 7℃(44.6℉), difference between temperature at inlet/outlet 5℃(41℉).
2. Heating mode: indoor air temperature on dry thermometer 21℃(69.8℉); water temperature at inlet
3. Menergy reserves the right to update the parameters, please refer to the table
Wall Mounted Type FCU / Wall fan coil
|Cool water supply temp.||7℃-12℃||7℃-12℃||7℃-12℃|
|Hot water supply temp.||60℃-50℃||60℃-50℃||60℃-50℃|
|Water pipe size||ZG1/2||ZG1/2||ZG1/2|
- Cooling conditions:indoor air temperature on dry/wet thermometer is 27℃(80.6℉)/19℃(66.2℉);
air temperature at inlet is 7℃(44.6℉), the difference between water temperature at inlet/outlet is 5℃(41℉).
2. Heating conditions: indoor air temperature on dry thermometer is 21℃(69.8℉); water temperature at inlet
3. Menergy reserves the right to update the parameters, please refer to the table.