The creation of comfortable climatic conditions in the house is one of the most important conditions for home coziness. It is not comfortable when there is too hot or too cold in the room. When selecting the climatic equipment for house, it is very important to pay attention to such parameters as compactness, noise level and reliability.
The excellent choice is the installation of mini chillers of air cooling from Menergy. They have all mentioned above advantages and are sold at affordable prices. The nopise level of these installations are 60-56 db. (depending on efficiency of the equipment).
Properties of the equipment:
- Heat pumps for house from Menergy have one or two axial fans, which provide a guarantee for input and exhaust of air.
- The device is also equipped with hermetic compressor for exhaust of refrigerant R410A from evaporator.
- Compact design. Due to vertical shape of pumps, they can be installed in the attics or boiler houses.
- Overheating and freezing protection. The device is also equipped with the system of voltage jump protection.
- Technologic design.
If you need a mini chiller with air cooling for house, contact Server Service Company. For more detailed information, please call us by one of the telephone numbers listed in the section “Contacts”.
|Compressor||Type||All closed compressor / Герметичный компрессор|
|Water head (m)||19.3||17|
|Water consumption (m3/h)||1.67||1.98||2.73||3.3||3.93||4.95||6.6|
|Power consumption (kW)||0.7||0.4||0.7×2||0.7×3||0.7×4|
|Protection||overheat, high and low voltage ,antifreeze|
|Pipe diameter (mm)||DN25||DN23||DN40||DN50|
|Noise level dB(A)||60||62||65|
|Netto weight (Kg)||120||150||200||230||260||350||400|
- Cooling mode: temperature of chilled water inlet/outlet 12℃(53.6℉)/7℃(44.6℉); air temperature on dry/wet thermometer 35℃(95℉)/24℃(75.2℉).
- Heating mode: temperature of heated water inlet/outlet 40℃(104℉)/ 45℃(113℉); air temperature on dry/wet thermometer 7℃(44.6℉)/6℃(42.8℉).
- PLC control system, touch screen.
- Menergy reserves the right to update the parameters, please refer to the table.