One of the most common causes of commercial refrigerating equipment functional loss is operational imperfection. In order to prevent premature failure and extend service life of refrigerated case, refrigerating cabinets and other refrigeration equipment, follow simple rules:
- don’t install refrigerator near heating devices. Minimum distance between them is 2 m.
- don’t install chest freezer or refrigerated case under the influenec of direct sunlight.
- recommended temperature in the room is 25 °С;
- temperature of products must comply with the temperature of refrigeration equipment;
- distance between products must be 1 cm;
- don’t cover shelves with paper or other dense material, as it prevents air circulation;
- doors of refrigerating cabinets must be tightly closed.
These simple operating rules in order to avoid premature failures and extend service life of the equipment.
Do you want to avoid a premature failure of your refrigeration equipment? Conclude a long or short-term contract for maintenance of commercial refrigerators with our company.
Specialists of our company will carry out the equipment troubleshooting and replacement of broken details. This means that your equipment will serve you for a long time.