Controlled atmosphere. The term “Regulated Gas Environment (RGE)” is not entirely correct, but it is more common than the exact name of this technology – “Regulated Atmosphere (RA)”.
Storage of vegetables and fruits in a controlled atmosphere allows them to retain their useful properties and to prolong their storage period for a long time.
Key point of storage technology is in conditions of CA system to create a medium with a certain ratio of the contents of various gases (oxygen, nitrogen, ethylene and others) in refrigerator for storing fruits.
When creating a regulated atmosphere, the following are considered:
- Storage temperature;
- Relative air humidity in the room;
- Atmosphere compound, namely the percentage ratio of oxygen, carbon dioxide and other gases.
Necessary equipment for creating Controlled Atmosphere:
- Nitrogen Generator
- CO2 adsorber
- Catalytic converter of ethylene, ethylene adsorber
- Built-in gas analysis system
- Hermetic doors for cold rooms
- Remote monitoring system
Supply of CA system equipment to Uzbekistan